Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Good day today

I've had a really good day at work today. I seem to have crossed off a lot more things from the to-do list, than things I've added to it.

On the downside, it's more like the calm before the storm. I'm going to Antwerp next week for a training session, and no doubt will come back with some more work. At least it keeps me in a job.

I haven't really had much time in the way of the model railway this week since I spent most of last night, and some of tonight doing some personal stuff.

Still no word from the builder about the rendering. I'll give him a call on Friday. I really wanted it done by the end of August, but I guess the weather has been a bit poopy to do it.

Heyho and on with the show. I wonder what tomorrow will bring?

No comments:

Post a Comment