Monday, October 25, 2010

Message on a Cup

"What is better than a french bakery open 24 hours a day? NOTHING! Amelie.... "

A good movie, or so I've been told...

Yes, I know, it's been a while since I last blogged. Too long.

Since the last blog on the second of October, I've been rather busy. Mostly at work, but I've been battling with the blackberry briars in the back garden in attempt to curb the takeover next year, and I've been out a bit too, and not to mention a visit back to Skegness (with another one at the weekend...)

Also, I've got a trip up to Scotland tomorrow, to try and get to the bottom of some mysterious failures on site. I think I know what the cause is, but I need to see it with my own eyes to be sure. A (hopefully) nice day out.

Also chatted briefly to Erin Gladstone, another friend of mine in the US. I miss my American friends..

No comments:

Post a Comment